Okay - I know I have been slacking... been a little busy the last few months! No better way to celebrate the blog's return than with Penelope's 6-month birthday. Holy cow, how the last few months have flown by. She is keeping us very busy these days - eating, talking a ton (go figure... I mean, do you know my wife and her mother?), sitting up and "jumperoo-ing". Ellie is enjoying, and seemingly demanding, being fed cereal by spoon these days... though most of it ends up all over her face. Among other new developments, like her new found love of jumping, she enjoys sitting on the floor to play with her toys, story time with mom and dad, and Spartan basketball (G0 Green!). Not so surprising, everything seems to be in Penelope's little paws these days and subsequently in her mouth...yummmm. Her development has been truly amazing, and what a blessing and joy it has been to see her grow thus far. For those of you that haven't seen my girls together, they are like two peas in a pod. While I'm at work every day, Rachel is doing a truly amazing job with Penelope... what a natural. I actually think that their schedule - full of baby classes, baby yoga, breakfast with friends, walks - is busier than mine!
As always, we thank you all for the wonderful gifts that continue to be sent - Penelope is really enjoying them now!
One of Penelope's (and Rachel's) favorite things is to get dressed in pretty outfits - surprised? Hopefully there are no baby Manolo Blaniks in my future.
Until next time... enjoy the newest photos!
Love, thoughts and prayers,
Jason
No comments:
Post a Comment