May 5, 2009

33 Weeks - Check out that BELLY!

Yeah, I know - I've been slacking on the blog. It's warranted... I have been trying to get my baby's room together! Additionally, there really isn't much going on these days aside from Rachel eating a ton and her belly growing exponentially each week. Watching my baby shift around in the belly has also been consuming much of my time, along with Red Wing hockey (which Penelope is enjoying as well) - I digress. Well, the room is just about done... all of the furniture is together, and the finishing touches are in the works. Don't worry, I'll post photos once the nursery is done. Oh, yeah, I also installed the car seat. I know I'm jumping the gun, but this baby could really come any time once we reach the end of May... so don't judge, we are just well prepared. Rachel and I went shopping for diapers and wipes last weekend - what a blast. :)

That's all for now... I'll update you all again soon. Check out that belly!

Love, thoughts and prayers,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment