March 29, 2009

7 Months Down! - hello THIRD Trimester...

Long time no blog. Rachel and I just got back from a phenomenal week on the island of Maui - by far one of the most beautiful and amazing places on earth. More importantly, it was a celebration... our "BabyMoon" (our last "honeymoon" before the little one arrives)! Rachel was a little concerned about sporting her rotund belly, but as always, she was the most beautiful woman on the island. We had some amazing professional preggo and couple photos taken on the beach in Wialea... it was awesome!

Now for a baby update. Penelope is measuring about 15 inches long by now, and weighs about 2.5 pounds! Rachel has experienced some significant belly growth over the last few weeks, and Ellie really enjoyed the sunshine - she was movin' around quite a bit in Maui. As Penelope continues to grow, her space is becoming more limited... so now we actually get to see her move! Is it inappropriate for me to put a soccer ball on her belly so that my little girl can practice??... I really want to do that. I digress. Penelope should be sporting some hair now (if she takes after her mom), and eye lashes... wild!

I just finished painting Penelope's room (sweet chamomile yellow), and we will definitely post photos of it once it is completed.

Well... that's all for now... check out one of the professional photos of my wife!

Love, thoughts and prayers...

Jason


1 comment: